Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Community Development Records Management Duplication of Documents
Duplication of Documents

To request copies of permits, certificates of occupancy, structural or geotechnical reports, and Code Enforcement records:

1. Fill out the Public Records Request Form - Community Development
2. Scan and email the completed records request form to buildingandsafetyinfo@beverlyhills.org
    NOTE:  Staff may request prepayment before request is completed.

Community Development Records Management staff may be contacted by phone at (310) 285-1141.

To request copies of other records not listed, please submit a Public Record Request Form through the City Clerk's Office (City Hall, 2nd Floor) - the phone number is (310) 285-2400.