In an effort to energize the streets of Beverly Hills and attract residents and visitors to shop and dine locally, the City’s Next Beverly Hills (Next BH) Committee will kick-off its new program series, ‘First Thursdays’ on October 7, 2021 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
“This program will bring vibrancy and vitality to our City and I look forward to seeing it expand as a way to increase the visibility of Beverly Hills’ nightlife,” said Beverly Hills Mayor Bob Wunderlich.
After the launch, ‘First Thursdays’ will take place the first Thursday of each month from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Participating businesses around the City will offer incentives such as complimentary items, discounted goods or services, extended Happy Hours or specialty menus. The City’s Trolley, which suspended its operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will relaunch on October 7 and will run continuously on ‘First Thursdays’ evenings on a 40 minute curated route, with various stops throughout.
“I’m thrilled to see ‘First Thursdays’ come to life next week on Thursday, October 7th,” said Chair of the Next Beverly Hills Committee, Noelle Freeman. “On behalf of the Next Beverly Hills Committee, I want to thank the City Council for its unanimous and enthusiastic support of this innovative idea and I want to thank all of our partners, businesses and City staff who are working to make this a reality and a success. We invite our residents and all of our visitors to come and enjoy our businesses and our community on this First Thursday and every subsequent First Thursday. We look forward to seeing you there.”
The City of Beverly Hills and Next BH will be working closely with the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce throughout the duration of the program series, scheduled through mid-2022.
Businesses who wish to participate can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When available, participating businesses for each First Thursdays event can be found by visiting Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce - First Thursdays
Map Below for the Hop-on, Hop-off Trolley (no cost)
The Hop-on, Hop-off Trolley runs on the hour:
5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m. & 8 p.m.
February 3, 2022 Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley Route
Route for February 3, 2022 (routes subject to change each month).
Hours of operation: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Participating Businesses for January 6, 2022
- Xi'an Beverly Hills - Offering $0.25 (25 cent) glass of house wine with meal
- MÍRAME Beverly Hills
- Porta Via
- Shinobi Menswear - Offering Japanese Whiskey/Sake Tasting 5 PM – 7 PM and 40% off selected items all day
- Total Body Nutrition - Offering complimentary samples & raffle prizes
- The Maybourne Beverly Hills
- Caffe Roma - Offering extended happy hour menu until 9 PM
- Il Tramezzino
- Cantina Frida - Special menu items
- Chin Chin - 50% off beer, wine & sake
- Andrew Locke Hair Beverly Hills - Offering $50 gift towards any service & 20% off hair care products & complimentary gift box for each guest
- Epiphany Boutique - Offering $10 off a $50 purchase & coupons for future shopping
- Bella + Canvas
Via Alloro - Free dessert (chef’s choice) with purchase of entree