Beverly Hills, CA – The County of Los Angeles today issued an updated Health Officer Order which continues to relax restrictions during the recovery period from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following sectors may now re-open:
- Gyms and fitness facilities
- Professional sports without live audiences
- Day camps
- Museums, galleries, zoos and aquariums
- Campgrounds, RV parks and outdoor recreation
- Music, film and television production
- Hotels, lodging and short-term rentals for tourism and individual travel
This update allows businesses in the City of Beverly Hills that fall within these categories to begin operating if County Department of Public Health guidelines can be met.
Still closed are nail salons, body waxing, massage and tattoo shops, bars and wineries, movie theaters, live performance theaters, entertainment centers, concert halls and venues, stadiums, arenas, gaming facilities, theme parks and festivals.
As a reminder, public and private gatherings of people outside of a single household unit are still not permitted except for public protests and faith-based services.
The full health order is available at: Health Order (06.11.20)
The detailed protocol lists may be found at the links below:
- APPENDIX A: Social Distancing Protocol (05.13.20)
- APPENDIX B: Retail Businesses Opening for In Person Shopping Protocol (05.26.20)
- APPENDIX C: Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics Protocol (05.13.20)
- APPENDIX D: Office-Based Worksites Protocol (05.26.20)
- APPENDIX E: Shopping Center Operations Protocol (05.26.20)
- APPENDIX F: Places of Workshop Protocol (05.26.20)
- APPENDIX G: Vehicle Based Parades or Drive Thru Events Protocol (05.26.20)
- APPENDIX H: Hair Salons/Barber Shops (5.29.20)
- APPENDIX I: Restaurants (5.29.20)
- APPENDIX J: Music, Television and Film Production (06.12.20)
- APPENDIX K: Day Camps (06.12.20)
- APPENDIX L: Gym and Fitness Establishments (06.12.20)
- APPENDIX M: Museums, Galleries, Zoos and Aquariums (06.12.20)
- APPENDIX N: Professional Sports Leagues and Facilities Opening for Training Sessions and Spectator-Free Events (06.12.20)
- APPENDIX O: Campgrounds, RV parks and Cabin Rental Units (06.12.20)
- APPENDIX P: Hotels, Lodging and Short-Term Rentals (06.12.20)
For additional information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org