Reservations are now required to visit Greystone
The grounds are currently open on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10:00am-4:30pm. The grounds will also be open on select weekend dates in September: September 11, 12, 25, 26. Advance reservations are required. Please arrive close to your timed entry, once you are onsite you can stay as long as you like until the park closes. Masks are required for non-vaccinated individuals and children ages 2-12.
make your Reservation at www.beverlyhills.org/bhrec
Reservations open weekly for the following week. Reservations open on Mondays for Beverly Hills residents and on Tuesdays for non-residents. Registration will start at 8am but patrons can log in at any time to create an account. There is no charge for reservations to visit the park.
NON-COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY PERMITS AVAILABLE
Engagement photos, wedding photos (couple only), family photos, quinceañera photos, and other commemorative photography all fall within this category. Permits are currently available for household + photographer, maximum 6 people.
- Rates are $268/hour (Beverly Hills residents), $329/hour (non-residents)
- Permits are available for one hour or two hours (pending availability)
Requests for permits will open each Monday at 8am for the following week. For example, May 5, 6, & 7 will open for permit requests on April 26. Please email BHEvents@beverlyhills.org or call 310-285-6830 to inquire about available times and to request a permit application.
EVENTS & SITE TOURS
We are not currently offering site tours, but you are welcome to reserve a ticket to visit the grounds on your own. More information about events, including when dates open for booking, can be found at beverlyhills.org/youreventatgreystone
When you visit:
- Have your mask on when you drive into the park. A park ranger will check you in while you are still in your vehicle.
- Masks must be worn over the mouth and nose by unvaccinated individuals and children ages 2-12
- If you are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with anyone experiencing symptoms, please do not visit. Follow the instructions on your receipt for rescheduling your visit to Greystone.
- Public restrooms are located in the original firehouse near the mansion. Please follow all posted signage.
- Due to the historic nature of the site, there are some areas with limited disability access. Please email BHEvents@beverlyhills.org or call 310-285-6830 if you have questions about accessibility.
- We are not able to allow animals onsite, with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA. Please leave your animals at home.
- Smoking (including vaping and e-cigarettes) is prohibited in all areas of the park, including the parking lot.
- Picnics are not allowed and no alcohol on the property.
- All filming and photography, with the exception of tourist souvenir photography, requires a permit.
location & directions
The entrance to the park is located at 905 Loma Vista Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210.
The parking lot is located at the top of the park. Parking is free.