- PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS: Beverly Hills residents must provide proof of residency. Send a current copy of your Southern California Edison bill or water bill with your name and Beverly Hills address on it. If utilities are included in your rental payments, please submit the rental agreement. Proof MUST be current.
Course Fees: Beverly Hills residents receive a lower fee. Non-residents pay the higher fee.
Late registration is accepted if space is available. Call first to verify. We do not permit auditing of classes. Cancellation may occur when pre-enrollments are low. Your registration enables the class to be held. PLEASE PRE-REGISTER.
Waitlists are established once a class is filled. If a vacancy occurs, waitlist participants will be notified by phone in the order they were placed on the list. Participants will then have one (1) business day to contact the Registration Office to pay for the class. Failure to contact the office will result in the name being removed from the waitlist, and the next participant will be contacted.
- Fee Assistance Program: was established to ensure that all City residents are afforded an opportunity to participate in the Community Services Department programs. Call 310.285.6840 to request an application or information.
Photographs: Participants involved in the City of Beverly Hills Community Services Department programs are subject to being photographed or videotaped and such photographs and videotapes may be used in Department promotions.
Program information and price subject to change.
The City reserves the right to deny or remove any persons from any programs offered through the City’s Community Services Department if such person or his or her parent(s) or guardian(s), if a minor is involved, engages or has engaged in behavior that is disruptive to the orderly conduct of the programs or engages or has engaged in threatening or abusive behavior toward staff or an instructor.
Please note: In the event that a person other than the parent of an underage dependent claims guardianship of that dependent, legal proof of guardianship must be provided. Otherwise, the residency of the underage dependent(s) will be classified based upon the residency of the parent. Proof of legal guardianship documents must be either of the following: court signed "Order Appointing Guardian of Minor" or a certified copy of "Letters of Guardianship."
CREATE ON-LINE ACCOUNT:
Visit www.beverlyhills.org/BHRec and "Create Account". For assistance, email BHReg@beverlyhills.org or call (310) 285-6850. Persons giving false information regarding name, age, and address may be dropped from the class or activity without refund or credit.
The Beverly Hills Community Services Department strives to provide you with the highest quality recreation programs and activities. If for some reason you are not satisfied, we will arrange for the following:
- Transfer to another Department class in the same session.
- Receive a full refund. A full refund will be issued if you are dissatisfied and the cancellation meets the following guidelines:
- Class is canceled by the Department.
- We are notified before the second class meeting in classes longer than four weeks.
Otherwise, we only issue refunds if the class is full and your space can filled from the wait list. A $12 service charge will be applied, as well as, payments for courses attended.
In case of refunds requested after two weeks into a class session (for classes longer than four weeks), a pro-rated refund plus a service charge may be assessed for a student's inability to continue due to medical reasons. A doctor's note is required.
**Does not apply to Aquatics, Excursions, Winter Camps, Spring Camps, Summer Camps, and Preschool. There are no refunds for any camps. Please see class descriptions for any exceptions to this policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Registration Office:
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, closed weekends and holidays.