« Back to the main page

What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?

Answer: If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If your incident is a non-emergency, call 310-550-4951.


Question: What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using the Online Citizen Reporting System?

Answer: No. If a crime took place outside of the City of Beverly Hills, please call the police department for that city.


Question: What if this happened on a state freeway?

Answer: If this took place on a state freeway, please call the Highway Patrol Office nearest you.


Question: What is a known suspect?

Answer: There is a known suspect when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.


  • City of Beverly Hills Shield
  • City of Beverly Hills
  • 455 North Rexford Dr
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210
  • (310) 285-1000
  • Monday-Thursday 7:30AM-5:30PM
  • Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
© Copyright 2019, City of Beverly Hills. All Rights Reserved.