Eligibility for Overnight Parking Permits:
1. Completed Parking Permit Application
2. Copy of Current Lease/Rental Agreement that includes the names of all tenants.
3. Proof of Residency Form. Also required in addition to current lease/rental agreement if the lease/rental agreement does not specify the number of parking spaces you are provided. This form is to be completed by your apartment manager/owner. All tenants of your apartment unit should be named as residents by the apartment manager/owner.
4. DMV Registration(s): A copy of the current DMV registration(s) for all the vehicles at your residence (e.g., vehicle for which you need the permit and vehicle with off-street parking).
5. Copy of valid California driver’s license.
6. Full Payment: The cost of the Overnight Permit is a pro-rated fee and will therefore differ depending on the time of year. Please contact the Department of Transportation at 310-285-2500 for pro-rated pricing on permits obtained after October. All overnight permits expire on September 30th of the following year. Payment can be mailed to: Department of Transportation, 455 N. Rexford Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Currently, payment for permits cannot be accepted by phone.
Please be aware of the following when you purchase your permit: