APPLICATION FACTS AND FORMS FOR ARTISTS
The application for the Fall artSHOW is live, and open to all fine artists. If you would like to apply, please read the information below and after reading, follow the link you see below.
The deadline to apply is July 30th - the late deadline is August 6th! We will notify artists of acceptance or non-acceptance by August 20.
Here is the application link - www.juriedartservices.com - but if you don't yet know how to apply, please read Part A and Part B, then continue to the application link, which contains the application and our brochure/prospectus, with details about the show.
PART A - gather all the photos for your application in a convenient spot
In general, what we require from any artist applicant, are the following 4 items:
1). 8 photos of your artwork in a specific category (like sculpture or painting or ceramics)
2). 1 photo or drawing of your display at the show (click here to see samples)
3). a $35.00 application fee ($55 if applying late!)
4). and if accepted, a $350.00 acceptance fee.
(We suggest that first you select the 8 artwork photos and the one (1) photo/drawing of your display, then gather those photos together in one convenient, easy-to-find place within your computer. Make sure they are all high-resolution photos.)
PART B - read over these 3 steps
We partner with Juried Art Services to bring you a simple application. Right BEFORE you log on to www.juriedartservices.com, please just READ the 3 steps below, and follow them in this order when you are on the website.
1. The 1st step should be to Register Now (command on right side of page) and CREATE A PROFILE. This is just your professional contact information.
2. Then CREATE A PORTFOLIO, which is where you will upload 8 photos of your current artwork and 1 photo/drawing of your display. Name your portfolio something simple like: BHartSHOW-Fall2014.
Now you'll upload the photos of your art and booth display - uploading photos DOES take time. Just below are the rules for sizing your photos - this is also explained on Juried Art Services.
- All 8 images of your artwork should be high-resolution images (300 dpi).
- The longest side of each image should be between 1900-4000 pixels long, but can be as small as 1400 at the longest side.
- Also, all names for your images should only be alphanumeric (no symbols please in the names of the images - just letters or numbers)
3. The 3rd and last part is quick. You'll APPLY by going to the apply section which lists our show along with other shows - you will have access to apply to any number of other events along with ours. The Beverly Hills Art Show application is quick and easy to complete but, it really helps to follow these 3 main steps, in order!
When ready to start the process, click onto this site - www.juriedartservices.com
If you have more questions about applying, you may also call us at 310.285.6836, email Karen - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your interest in The Beverly Hills artSHOW and good luck!