Use the online Water Tracker! Now you can find out how much water you are consuming on a daily basis.
The City now has a new online service that allows you to track your water usage. Go to the Water Tracker application page, type in the last name and the account number (without the dash and last two digits) as on your water bill and you will see your water consumption for previous days or billing cycles! Now you can compare your consumption to the target amount for your household.
For information on how to conserve water, go to http://www.bewaterwise.com/ and save hundreds of gallons a month!
As of July 1, 2009:
- There will be scheduled days/times for watering.
- Leaks must be repaired within seven days of notification. The City's smart water meters help identify leaks.
What Happens if I Don't Conserve Enough?
- If you water at improper times, water the sidewalk, or do not fix leaks within 7 days of notification you will receive a fine up to $100 for each infraction.
Did You Know?...
- About 65% of the City's water use is on irrigation.
- Across the nation, the average person uses 150 gallons water per day. In Beverly Hills, the average use is 250 gallons per day.
At no time should a watering hose be used to clear leaves and debris from driveways, sidewalks and streets.
Contact Public Works Customer Service at (310) 285-2467 for more information.
For specific billing inquiries, please contact Utility Billing at (310) 285-2434.