Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
FAQ - How can I receive notices on when the General Plan is updated?

To receive notices in general plan amendments go to: http://www.beverlyhills.org/about/newsroom/enoticing and select â??new subscriptionâ?�, enter your information and click on the box labeled â??general plan updatesâ?� and complete the new account
Helpful Links

http://www.bt.cdc.gov Emergency Notifications/Alerts Los Angeles County http://portal.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/alertla TWITTER of the NEWSROOM of Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department: http://twitter.com/#!/lasd_news
Inside Beverly Hills - Public Safety/ Neighborhood Watch

regularly posts interesting, informative and useful crime prevention, safety, and general interest information on our Official Facebook and Twitter accounts. facebook.com/beverlyhillspd - Official BHPD Facebook web address twitter.com/beverlyhillspd

quality independent shorts, features, documentaries, and web-series from film festivals around the world. This video collection is supported by donations from the Friends of the Beverly Hills Public Library.
FAQ - Who do I call to discuss a landlord-tenant problem?

details, please view our web page at www.beverlyhills.org/rent or contact Code Enforcement at (310) 285-1119.
FAQ - How much food and water should a family keep on hand in case of emergencies?

The City of Beverly Hills recommends that citizens keep at least a seven-day supply of food, water and medications for family members and pets on hand at all times. For information on developing an emergency supply kit, go to the Cityâ??s web page,
FAQ - I have rodents on my property. How can I get rid of them?

The first line of defense is good property maintenance: ensure that all trash is inside the trash bin and that the lid is closed tight. Do not put out food for wildlife or feed pets outside. Visit the Property Maintenance web page
FAQ - Where can I obtain information about televised Beverly Hills school programs?

For more information or a schedule of program air times, contact KBEV at (310) 229-3685 x8824; or visit the BHUSD web site at www.bhusd.org
FAQ - Do cats and dogs have to be neutered?

visit our Pets web page at www.beverlyhills.org/pets.
2016 Sponsorship Opportunities

Bronze Bone ................................................................. $500 • Name identification on 2 on-site “Sponsor Thank You” signs • Name on flyer to be distributed to all Beverly Hills schools & library • Name on Beverly Hills web
1   2   3   4   5   ... 34   >>