The Los Angeles County Department of Public has published Isolation instructions for people with COVID-19 & Quarantine and other instructions for close contacts.
As these documents are updated often, visit the attached webpages for the most up to date information.
#OpenBH is the City's process for allowing businesses to temporarily expand their services to adjacent areas such as parking lots and the public right of way (sidewalks) through a Special Event Permit. Please see below for all details, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To complete an #OpenBH special event permit for outdoor dining, applicants need to complete the following for administrative review by City staff:
- Special event application
- Certificate of insurance, naming the City as additionally insured. Additional information on the City’s Insurance Policy for permits can be found online.
- Layout that following social distancing protocols
For questions, please call the Special Events Office at (310) 285-2408 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- State of CA Financial Assistance
- Information regarding Beverly Hills Unified School District (BHUSD) and Novel Coronavirus
- Los Angeles County Public Health (LACPH) Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- SCE Response
- SoCalGas Response
- FAQs regarding animal control and COVID-19
- Pet Owners FAQs
- Housing Rights Legal Services and Senior Legal Services:Bet Tzedek Legal Services
- Homeless Services
- Food Security
- Where to lodge complaints- Price Gouging
- Call 1-800-952-5225
- Fill out an online form HERE
- LA County Property Tax Relief – Request Penalty Charge Waivers
- LA County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) – Resources for layoff aversion and access to capital
- Jewish Free Loan Program – up to $10,000 loans
- Clean Power Alliance's COVID-19 Relief Program
City Clerk: (310) 285-1000 or (310) 285-2400
City Attorney: (310) 285-1055
City Treasurer: (310) 285-2411
City Manager: (310) 285-1014
Community Development: (310) 285-1141
Community Preservation: (310) 285-1119
Code Violations: (310) 285-1119
Rent Stabilization: (310) 285-1031
Community Services Administration: (310) 288-2220
Community Services Registration: (310) 285-6850
Finance: (310) 285-2424 / Utility Billing (310) 285-2436
Human Resources: (310) 285-1067
Information Technology: (310) 285-2590
Public Works: (310) 285-2467 or ask AskPW@beverlyhills.org
Fire Department (Non-Emergency): (310) 281-2700
Police Department (Non-Emergency): (310) 550-4951
For an emergency, call or text 911.
The City of Beverly Hills has a mass communication system to notify citizens of an emergency or disaster. If you live or have a business in the City, your landline phone is already included. Go to Emergency Telephone Notification Sign Up to add your cell phone, email address and other information.
For emergency information specific to the City of Beverly Hills, go to the following sources:
Radio: 1500 AM
TV: Channels 10 and 35
Text: BEVHILLS and BHPDALERT to 888777 to receive text message alerts
For further information, contact Emergency Management at (310) 285-1025.