PLEASE NOTE: Beginning Monday, June 19, 2023 the policy for applying for a non-commercial photography permit changed. All requests must be submitted through the form below and phone calls will no longer be accepted. Please read the instructions below carefully to ensure you are able to secure a permit.
Thank you for your interest in Greystone! The park grounds are available for non-commercial photography such as engagement photos, wedding photos, family portraits, quinceañera photos and other commemorative photography.
Park grounds are available daily between 10:30am and 5:30pm. Reservations can be made any time in the two week period leading up to the requested date. Weddings and special events can be reserved up to a year in advance so not all dates will be available.
Permits are currently available for a maximum 6 people (including the photographer). Permits are not available on National Holidays. For a complete list of park guidelines please visit here. Please note: all guidelines are set by Beverly Hills Municipal Code and are therefore non-negotiable. Beverly Hills Residents pay $301 per hour and non-residents pay $370 per hour.
If you have questions that have not been answered above or in the guideline sheet here, please complete the form below and staff will respond within 48 hours by phone and/or email.
Reservations open exactly 2 weeks in advance of any given date at 9am. For instance November 15th will become eligible to reserve beginning November 1st at 9am.
- In order to apply please submit the form below beginning at 9am on the morning of the eligibility date.
- Permits will be issued in the order received based on the time stamp on your form.
- Forms submitted before 9am or submitted multiple times will not be accepted.
- Staff will respond within two business days by phone and/or email.
- If your date and time is available an application will be emailed to you. Once we receive and process your application you will receive an email with the payment link, once payment is made a permit will be emailed to you.
- You are strongly advised to wait until you receive your permit to book your photographer, make up artist, etc. Dates are not confirmed until your permit is sent to you.